So, did you enjoy the guest bloggers last month as much as I did?
- It doesn’t matter how large or small your business is, providing a service that you can be proud of is all that is required to get pleasure out of your work
- Represent yourself as you want to be known for in the future – there’s no time like the present to be that person!
- There is an ebb and flow to fitness businesses, take them in stride and learn how to use that to motivate your clients and invigorate your business
- Utilize social media as part of your marketing plan, but be sure to connect with your clients and prospects to truly deliver your message
My favorite quotes
- Branda: Fake it until you make it
- Natalie: harness your interests and passion into a personal brand
- Lindsay: Take notes, make tweaks, and prepare to fall at least once.
- Kristy: If you love what you do, don’t let it dwindle because your sand is getting in the way.
- Nicole: It is GOLDEN to be in tune to the flowing dance between teaching and business nourishment.
- Jennifer: there is no such thing as “one size fits all” when it comes to developing programs related to health, fitness and nutrition