May 2012 Guest Blog Series Recap
So, did you enjoy the guest bloggers last month as much as I did?
- It doesn’t matter how large or small your business is, providing a service that you can be proud of is all that is required to get pleasure out of your work
- Represent yourself as you want to be known for in the future – there’s no time like the present to be that person!
- There is an ebb and flow to fitness businesses, take them in stride and learn how to use that to motivate your clients and invigorate your business
- Utilize social media as part of your marketing plan, but be sure to connect with your clients and prospects to truly deliver your message
My favorite quotes
- Branda: Fake it until you make it
- Natalie: harness your interests and passion into a personal brand
- Lindsay: Take notes, make tweaks, and prepare to fall at least once.
- Kristy: If you love what you do, don’t let it dwindle because your sand is getting in the way.
- Nicole: It is GOLDEN to be in tune to the flowing dance between teaching and business nourishment.
- Jennifer: there is no such thing as “one size fits all” when it comes to developing programs related to health, fitness and nutrition
So, tell me, which guest blogger spoke to you most during this series? Have you connected with her yet – all these women are incredibly accessible through social media, their websites and blogs, so break down the doors and connect with them! I know I’m glad I have!